Change ML and change the world
We're passionate about machine learning and confident that we can improve the world by training smarter machines. As ML begins to impact countless areas of life and work, we believe this is a pivotal time when we have an opportunity to teach machines how to make good decisions.
We've started by helping developers easily train models that are more accurate and trustworthy. If you want to apply cutting-edge research and engineering to build something extraordinary, join us!
What we value
- We're a fast-moving, curious team that's always taking on complex challenges and finding new ways to solve problems.
- We believe in empowering each individual while fostering collaboration to achieve success. Together, we're accelerating the development of AI applications.
- We value the power of diverse teams to achieve better outcomes, expand our perspectives, and also have more fun along the way!
We believe in the power of diversity and that startups should create opportunity for people from all backgrounds. We're building our team of employees, investors, and advisors to reflect those values.
Supporting you to do your best work
The well-being of our employees comes first. Masterful provides PPO plans with coverage for your entire family.
We believe that time off is essential in preventing burnout. Take the days you need to refresh and enjoy yourself.
Work from anywhere
We're a distributed team. Avoid commutes and work wherever you'd like! We provide a home office stipend for creating an awesome work-from-home station.
Phone & Internet
Remote work means you want fast home internet and a good phone plan. We cover $150 of your monthly phone and internet bills.
Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Engineering - Full-time
About the Role
Masterful is looking for talented, passionate, and driven machine learning engineers who believe that machine learning and artificial intelligence are going to be the foundation of technological innovation from here on out. Have you built machine learning models from scratch? Do you enjoy reading the latest research papers? More importantly, can you implement them? Are you a generalist with a passion for cutting edge technologies and delivering products to customers? Do you want to improve the quality of life for everyone on the planet by creating smarter machines to augment human intelligence and operations? If there is a resounding “yes!” to any of these questions, then this is the perfect role for you. We are a small team of engineers with a full stack of product offerings. We value passion and talent more than experience. We learn fast, execute faster, and constantly try to be where our customers need us before they realize it.
This role is responsible for building the core Masterful product. We're a small team, so this involves everything from building state of the art machine learning models for generative data, to backend infrastructure to support the cloud deployment of these models, to front-end web development to monitor and analyze the performance of these models, to customer facing API’s and documentation to train their models. This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of the product, from design, development, deployment, testing, maintenance, and documentation.
Masterful is a fully remote company, so work from wherever you want! Our employees have a mix of full at home offices as well as local co-working spaces to support your ideal working environment.
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science or other related science or engineering field.
- 5-10 years of software experience.
- 2+ years of deep learning experience.
- Experience writing code in an Object Oriented Language.
- Passionate about machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in applied machine learning,
- Experience programming in Python, C++, and/or Java.
- Experience programming Tensorflow, PyTorch, or related ML API.
- Experience with full stack engineering.
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep Learning models (e.g. LSTM, RNN, CNN, VAE, GAN, etc)
- Experience with deploying Deep Learning models in applied applications.
Apply below with your resume and short introduction on why you're excited about the job!